Technical 2018 Tipo Error Codes

Currently reading:
Technical 2018 Tipo Error Codes

RobHowdle

Hey all.

Since I last posted here, my car is fully repaired and back on the road! Hurrah! Problems I've got still.

Odometer is flashing - google tells me this is due to a BCM issue?

Just had a weird power steering issue and I had just took it in for a service and MOT, they changed spark plugs, brake fluid an cabin filter but a few days earlier I had started to feel a bit of a rumbling noise. Almost like a really weak wheel balancing rumbling. They can't find anything wrong with it but it's definetly there. I plugged my reader in and I'm getting a bunch of errors. There is one error I'm expecting because my Anti-collision sensor is removed so that's not plugged in so if that flagged up I'd understand that but I'm getting the following errors

BCM - B10AA-4A - Check configuration failed - incorrect component install
BCM - U1757-87 DASM (driver assistant system module) - missing message
ABS - U1757-87 DASM (driver assistant system module) - missing message
IPC - U1757-87 DASM (driver assistant system module) - missing message

When I crashed the car I had to take out a module I believe the Airbag module and send it off to have the crash data wiped so I could actually use the car without a bunch of errors coming up. Earlier I did have another fault that seems to have vanished when I cleared the codes. The others are still there,
EPS - 00,52,00,ff(P00ff) plase refer to manual
EPS - - 00,52,11,ff(P14ff) plase refer to manual

Any thoughts at all? Clearing the codes only cleared the EPS ones (although still a steering issue, turning on or off city mode does nothing steering feels really light.

Back