Technical Tipo 2018 limp mode

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo 2018 limp mode

Nick28

Hi guys , I have a problem with a tipo 2018, 1.3 diesel, stuck in limp mode, it had a full service in September 2022, but the oil service light was never reset, now it brings up a P1C5F-00 code up too low viscosity , and it will not clear service light or code ?

Hi guys , I have a problem with a tipo 2018, 1.3 diesel, stuck in limp mode, it had a full service in September 2022, but the oil service light was never reset, now it brings up a P1C5F-00 code up too low viscosity , and it will not clear service light or code ?

What did you get the code from?

As it seems a very unusual one didn't know fiat had oil viscosity sensors especially not on something Ike the 1.3 multijet
Snap on , solid edge, that’s what most people are saying?

Miles from me in Yorkshire you could check the multiecuscan register in the forum but failing that not a lot else I can suggest as never heard of such an issue on any fiat
Where abouts are you in the UK,/

Perhaps somebody nearby has a copy of multiecuscan they could connect up and see what that reports?

As I'm curious myself what the code could possibly be
Hey Chris just looking at the forum and I know this is probably another thread but just installed a multimedia unit in my fiat 500 and the mileage is flashing I’m in Castleford too just wondered if you had any advice or could help at all as you seem very knowledgeable some are saying it needs a proxy alignment Thankyou 🙏

Hey Chris just looking at the forum and I know this is probably another thread but just installed a multimedia unit in my fiat 500 and the mileage is flashing I’m in Castleford too just wondered if you had any advice or could help at all as you seem very knowledgeable some are saying it needs a proxy alignment Thankyou 🙏
Never got this message before hopefully you have it sorted by now

Back