Technical 2014 Panda 4x4 TA Blue&Me

Currently reading:
Technical 2014 Panda 4x4 TA Blue&Me

I've disconnected that link wire in the fuse box and replaced the 7.5A with the proper10A.. I've tried everything in the car and all appears to be working OK...??? but the mileage is still flashing.. :mad::mad: Is there any problem in driving the car with the mileage flashing..???

I've disconnected that link wire in the fuse box and replaced the 7.5A with the proper10A.. I've tried everything in the car and all appears to be working OK...??? but the mileage is still flashing.. :mad::mad: Is there any problem in driving the car with the mileage flashing..???
Hi no problem driving while your miles are flashing just annoying if you didn’t get the car aproxy line you would need to disconnect you blue and me module as it will drain your battery

Hi no problem driving while your miles are flashing just annoying if you didn’t get the car aproxy line you would need to disconnect you blue and me module as it will drain your battery
Battery doesn't appear to be going flat, been parked up and fired up 1st time earlier, but I will disconnect the B&M just in case..
Who or where can I get it aproxy lined..??? Any decent diagnostic kit on eBay for sale that would do this..??? I purchased a £136.00 iCarsoft MBII on eBay a few years ago for Mercedes and it worked well.. would a similar iCarsoft Fiat one do the job anybody..???

Battery doesn't appear to be going flat, been parked up and fired up 1st time earlier, but I will disconnect the B&M just in case..
Who or where can I get it aproxy lined..??? Any decent diagnostic kit on eBay for sale that would do this..??? I purchased a £136.00 iCarsoft MBII on eBay a few years ago for Mercedes and it worked well.. would a similar iCarsoft Fiat one do the job anybody..???
What you need is a Proxy Realignment. This can only be done with one of two very specific software systems — one is the main dealer system and the other is what you’ll see referred to here many times as ‘MES’. The full name for MES is MultiECUscan. That is only available from from one U.K. provider and costs about £130 for the full kit and licence, but needs a Windows laptop to run from. No other ‘universal’ ECU software can do it. There’s a specific forum here for MES, and you might find someone local to you there who already has it.

My van just chucked it after not being used for about a week the battery died and was only 8 months old so I'd disconnect the B&M unit if I were you and also check the battery status.

What you need is a Proxy Realignment. This can only be done with one of two very specific software systems — one is the main dealer system and the other is what you’ll see referred to here many times as ‘MES’. The full name for MES is MultiECUscan. That is only available from from one U.K. provider and costs about £130 for the full kit and licence, but needs a Windows laptop to run from. No other ‘universal’ ECU software can do it. There’s a specific forum here for MES, and you might find someone local to you there who already has it.
Great stuff, thanks for the info.. (y)

If previous owner had changed the head unit it’s entirely possible that they had to change the steering wheel control interface, i.e how all the buttons on the steering wheel work and proxy reset may not work.

I had a replacement unit fitted that caused the mileage to display and was cause mileage to flash was ally tracked down eventually to the steering wheel control interface.

Link to my thread on the subject is here.

Back