General 2014 Lounge Auto intel

Currently reading:
General 2014 Lounge Auto intel

Joseph500

Hi (from Australia)

we are looking buying a Panda as a potential learner car (as I do NOT want my kids anywhere near my Abarths)

Came across a 2014 Panda Lounge Auto at a reasonable price (and they are extremely rare in Australia) ....however its done 200,000 kms (120K miles) on the 2 cylinder and it has the semi-auto. Looking at photos and the service record it looks very good.

Should we be wary with high mileage and the auto. ???

Any intel would be appreciated

Hi (from Australia)

we are looking buying a Panda as a potential learner car (as I do NOT want my kids anywhere near my Abarths)

Came across a 2014 Panda Lounge Auto at a reasonable price (and they are extremely rare in Australia) ....however its done 200,000 kms (120K miles) on the 2 cylinder and it has the semi-auto. Looking at photos and the service record it looks very good.

Should we be wary with high mileage and the auto. ???

Any intel would be appreciated

Twinairs are actually pretty tough.. But anything with that mileage will need love

The semiauto is the worry.. They don't age well

Lovely to use... But expensive to fix

I the UK That would limit them to Automatics their whole driving lifetime.. Passing in an Auto. 😕

Should we be wary with high mileage and the auto
Do not consider purchasing this car, not even for a minute, not even if you can buy it for $500.

In Australia, both parts and repair costs for dualogics are astronomic. If you live in Australia, want an automatic, and you cannot afford to buy a brand new car, do not buy a Fiat.

Read this thread.

I really want an auto Panda too. But there’s just too much consistency in the horror stories and high repair bills. On cars like these that’s a certain write off. I’m sure you know how hard parts are for your Abarth’s in Australia. Hell, even here in the UK we pay a bit more for certain parts sourced in a warehouse in Italy

I really want an auto Panda too. But there’s just too much consistency in the horror stories and high repair bills. On cars like these that’s a certain write off. I’m sure you know how hard parts are for your Abarth’s in Australia. Hell, even here in the UK we pay a bit more for certain parts sourced in a warehouse in Italy
Agreed I would snap one if they were vaguley repairable. Im tempted by an aftermarket conversion. This would be repairable or at least removable.

Back