Technical 2010 Panda 1.2 4x4 Fuel consumption

Currently reading:
Technical 2010 Panda 1.2 4x4 Fuel consumption

scott73

Picked up my 2010 1.2 Petrol Panda 4x4 on the weekend, came with a full tank of petrol. Have worked out that I have driven around 155 miles before the fuel light has come on. Nearly all the miles where around 60mph on a dual carriageway. Is this about right for a car with a small tank?

4x4 gets less mpg than the 2WD but your fuel consumption does sound high. However, the tank holds 35 litres (2WD) and the fuel warning light comes on very early. Fill the tank to first click, drive it and refill the tank again. You now have an accurate fuel use for the miles covered.

Picked up my 2010 1.2 Petrol Panda 4x4 on the weekend, came with a full tank of petrol. Have worked out that I have driven around 155 miles before the fuel light has come on. Nearly all the miles where around 60mph on a dual carriageway. Is this about right for a car with a small tank?
I Don't know

I don't know if the 4x4 has the same 35 litre tankl

I don't know how much is still left in the tank

The gauge isn't linear from the light on I use to still drive another 41 miles and there was still another little bit left

I have driven another 20 miles with the needle at the bottom. So there's at least anther 60 miles possibly much more

I would expect over 250 miles your at 155 + 60 = 210 so a little sort but probably within the margins of error

If you have the trip computer, reset it and leave it alone. After a 500 miles you will have a pretty good idea of the average your car is doing

Indervidal short journeys will be all over the place on the first few trip but the long term average on the computer is normally very close especially after a thousand miles.

Last edited:
From the horses mouth

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpeg
    IMG_4260.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4261.jpeg
    IMG_4261.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
Back