Technical 2003 Ducato ABS Wiring

Currently reading:
Technical 2003 Ducato ABS Wiring

philstoke

Hi all I have a 2003 2.8JTD Ducato Motorhome, it has just been in for its MOT and failed because of the ABS light staying on.
During the last year the fault has been intermittent, some journeys it stays on and others it behaves as normal and goes off as it should.
My garage says that they plugged in their computer and it showed a fault with one of the sensors so they replaced that one but the light still stays on.
The mechanic says there is probably a break in the cable somewhere but cannot find it at the moment due to him not having a wiring chart to test the continuity as the controller has numerous connections.
Does anyone know where I can find a wiring chart for the ABS connectors
Thanks

philstoke,

I am assuming that your vehicle is an x244, and not a late conversion x230. My x244 did not come with ABS, and hence I do not have a prepared copy of eLearn diagram E7020 in my library. Here is a link, which should take you to an online version of what you require.

Hi Thanks very much for the information, I don't know which version I have but will take the information to him and hopefully it will help and I can get back on the road

Useful to know model, as considerable differences. See VIN in V5C, or on vehicle plate. Should be either ZFA244xxxxx, or ZFA230xxxxx.

Just went down to give a printout to him and it isn't needed, he unplugged the connector to the controller, gave it a good clean and spray and all is well now, just got to retest it.
Thanks again for your detailed help

Back