20230218_115038417_iOS.jpg

Brava 2000 Fiat Brava Trofeo

My new Fiat Brava 1.2 16v Trofeo, 41,000 miles

Introduction

Hi all, just picked up this Fiat Brava, 1.2 16v Trofeo - drove it back from Yorkshire to London, over 250 miles and didn't miss a beat. It's got 41,000 miles, and the last owner had it since 2001. Still has the original dealer number plates and stickers and is in really good condition apart from some minor rust bubbling on the rear arches.

The Trofeo is I think a special edition based on the SX - it has a few upgrades over the SX with an electric sunroof, passenger airbag, cd multichanger, leather steering wheel, gearstick and handbrake. I've also got the original Trofeo wheel trims which I've yet to put on. Overall very pleased with it.

Can anyone help me with the colour code? Also, I'd really like to replace the interior with a leather one, any ideas what would fit without modification?
Reactions: GLC and Didge3
Looks great (y) you're correct about the spec list although SX's too had an electric sunroof (best to avoid actually using it, they mostly all leak)
Paint code should be on the inside of the bootlid, near the latch on a silver sticker.
I suspect Alfa Romeo seats of a similar vintage will fit but I can't be 100% sure, Coupe seats may well bolt straight in too

Looks great (y) you're correct about the spec list although SX's too had an electric sunroof (best to avoid actually using it, they mostly all leak)
Paint code should be on the inside of the bootlid, near the latch on a silver sticker.
I suspect Alfa Romeo seats of a similar vintage will fit but I can't be 100% sure, Coupe seats may well bolt straight in too
Thanks! I found the paint code - 491/A Azzurro sorgente VR !

Looks like it may be on 15's too? SX's had 14" wheels as standard. There are lots of 15" alloys from the Fiat stable that'll fit if you want to go for an OEM+ look
It's still on 14" wheels and I have the original trofeo wheel trims to put on - but yes, some 15" alloys would be good, i fancy some Barchetta ones like the ones below!
Wheels.JPG

I had a green Bravo SX when I was about 18-19, same year as this one. Your car must have been well looked after as it still looks really clean at 23 years old, at the time I had mine it was only about 12 years old & the tin worm had set in all over the sills, arches & the floor wasn't in the best of health, it also had the electric sunroof which eventually packed up & was stuck half open. It ended up in G.W Bridges scrapyard at Pease Pottage after the diff shattered & blew a whole in the gearbox, amazingly it still drove for 3 weeks after the diff blew until it was scrapped

It's still on 14" wheels and I have the original trofeo wheel trims to put on - but yes, some 15" alloys would be good, i fancy some Barchetta ones like the ones below!
View attachment 419418

The wheels have indeed been around for a while

All 4 x 98 until the GM joint ventures gave us 4 x 100

I had mk2 punto alloys on my Marea

Back