DSC_0406.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) 1PuntoCarl2's Broom Yellow mk2b thread.

Introduction

Hi FF,

got a new car as the mk2 5 door was starting to go 'tit's up' with EPAS and utterly crap bodywork ect... i might keep it and fix it up over time, may use it for spares and scrap the shell or i may just sell it, im not sure yet...

so yea, i got an mk2b broom yellow active sport :)

12 months mot
6 months tax
quite a bit of history.

pics:

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_04091.jpg

but there is a bad point :(...

DSC_0410.jpg

category D, only problem is the rear o/s and bumper... shouldnt cost too much to get sorted out...
glow in the dark paint?
they sell it at halfords...

and odnt do yellow.
theres a seat ibiza mk3 round my way, in yellow, and he split the lights and done the inners yellow. it looks soooo tacky and really honestly awful.

maybe do matt black, with like a yellow stripe or something different?

glow in the dark paint?
they sell it at halfords...

and odnt do yellow.
theres a seat ibiza mk3 round my way, in yellow, and he split the lights and done the inners yellow. it looks soooo tacky and really honestly awful.

maybe do matt black, with like a yellow stripe or something different?

yea i know i seen glow in the dark paint at halfords, but was looking through my mates car magazine and the new 'scene' is supposed to be glow in the dark paint jobs.

hmmm, i may just keep the lights how they are for now, they go well with the wheels and too many cars to it black.

6 weeks later after saving for all the parts my mate helped me sort her out :)...

so 6 weeks later and buying a bonnet, slam panel, cross member, n/s headlamp, and stripping my 5 door for the rad it looks like this...

DSC_0810.jpg

and after being properly sprayed on both wings, bumper, bonnet slam panel and cross member she looks like...

DSC_0814.jpg

:)

I was wondering where you had gotten off to. Glad you're back to update us though.

Crap luck on hitting the civic, repair looks good but the paint looks like a different colour from what I can tell.

Any more photos or any more plans for it? (y)

yea its been a long time, it didnt help that my thread got locked due to not uploading properly lol.

When I had the rear resprayed I used this paint, so basically i've had the rear, driver side, whole front end and passenger arch sprayed. all is needed is the passenger door and rear arch lol...

yesss plenty of plans to come:

finish interior - black 147 sport seats
finish wiring audio - moulding tweeter pods
finish sueding - A pillers
Spray headlamps and side repeaters
Spray alloys
Refurb second set of alloys
Get stance sorted (spacers/camber/lowness)
tints?

then gradually more engine mods and new exhaust system lol...

Back