Styling 16" coop alloys

Currently reading:
Styling 16" coop alloys

charlie are these chris whitemans coop wheels? If so go for it! they are pretty nice, not so great on a coop as I think the black is a little too shiney, but still go for it!! Last time I saw his car there wasn't a mark on it (he had two coupes, his old one (kind of bend the sills in a crash) and a new one, he swapped all the good shizzle from the old one to new, and sold the rest, then he scrapped the shell*

*which he was trying to sell to me, all that was left was front and rear screen, back seats, carpet (wet smelly) dashboard, steering wheel (previously tried to fit it to punto but shaft is too long, if it was cut down a bit it would fit though), steering rack, and a few tanks and ABS system etc, £35? got scrapped as I couldn't find anything on it that anyone wanted.

whos chris whiteman? lol how much he want/what they like?

ive been on coop forum :p

found a set but someone sposed to be going on saturday to get them..... so lets hope they dont turn up :D hehe

daz....they look sweet as.... pure sex wee :p and i got my letterbox vent coming too :D

plus paired up with abarth bits and bobs will look great:cool:

Got some on my Stilo on 205/55 16's... performance not affected but fuel consumption up, perhaps because they stick out of the arches further (increased track width) than any genuine Stilo alloys :confused:

So if you do get some coupe alloys are they going to get anthracited?
What colour are you doing your vent? Are you de-badging the bonnet when you fit the vent? What abarth goodies have you got? What you wearing? What did you have for dinner? What is the capital of greece? :D :rolleyes: :D

dazzdog said:
So if you do get some coupe alloys are they going to get anthracited?
What colour are you doing your vent? Are you de-badging the bonnet when you fit the vent? What abarth goodies have you got? What you wearing? What did you have for dinner? What is the capital of greece? :D :rolleyes: :D
might get the anthracite treatment when the money comes...
vent getting done matt black....
bonnet will get debadged when the money comes along...
no abarth goodies yet, but the full whack to come before i get my gt....
im wearing those sexy french knickers you brought me last weekend....
had pizza for t....
capital of greece...erm 'G' ....

:p

charlieboy said:
im wearing those sexy french knickers you brought me last weekend....
:p

:worship:
Lmao but shhh :p

I painted mine matt black. Im going to de badge mine soon too, just need to save a bit more cash because the whole bonnet needs doing.

Capital of greece is athens ;)

dazzdog said:
:worship:
Lmao but shhh :p

I painted mine matt black. Im going to de badge mine soon too, just need to save a bit more cash because the whole bonnet needs doing.

Capital of greece is athens ;)
yeah my bonnet could do with a quick blow over aswell, darn stones :rolleyes: want a good job on the smoothing aswell, dont want it dropping out when im driving along.... :eek:

i wanna go matt black to keep with the rub strips (dunno why but i like them being there lol)

i had a erm dumb moment and thought greece was a capital....wtf i need to sleep i think! :p

but... as for spending on the punto the 20vt wheels will be it for a couple of months (should really save for uni, was the point of a year out and i not saved yet :p)

charlieboy said:
yeah my bonnet could do with a quick blow over aswell, darn stones :rolleyes: want a good job on the smoothing aswell, dont want it dropping out when im driving along.... :eek:

i wanna go matt black to keep with the rub strips (dunno why but i like them being there lol)

i had a erm dumb moment and thought greece was a capital....wtf i need to sleep i think! :p

but... as for spending on the punto the 20vt wheels will be it for a couple of months (should really save for uni, was the point of a year out and i not saved yet :p)

I need my bonnet respraying because some chav keyed it :mad:

I like the bump strips too, i think that because our cars have the colour wheels they do we can get away with quite a lot of black on the body :cool: Think i am going to get my door handles and side skirts colour coded and thats it...oh yeah and maybe the boot handle too like adams :)

dazzdog said:
I need my bonnet respraying because some chav keyed it :mad:

I like the bump strips too, i think that because our cars have the colour wheels they do we can get away with quite a lot of black on the body :cool: Think i am going to get my door handles and side skirts colour coded and thats it...oh yeah and maybe the boot handle too like adams :)
yeah handles would be good :chin: debadged boot too i think :D

my vent came today, its already black, saves a job :p got a "cadamuro design" sticker too but its bloody yellow and theres only one :bang:

found this on CS

punytogt.jpg

:eek: looks just like yours daz... with coloured handles

Lol, nice one (y) Definately going to get the skirts and handles colour coded now, seeing that pic i might take my spoiler off too :chin: as for de-badging the boot i don't think so, i have got a nice new mk2 fiat badge on mine and have sprayed the GT logo black on the punto gt badge and it looks good :) How come your vent came in black? My mates came in black too and mine came in a cream colour :(

because my puntos special :confused: ??

leave the vent in the white colour it is........ joke :p

but bonnet defo needs smoothing ;)

im debadgeing my gt partially ;) ie take all the gt badges off :p dont want my mates to know i got a gt... just telling them a 1.4 hehe :devil:

Back