15Inch solo-baric kicker

Currently reading:
15Inch solo-baric kicker

Hopefully someone can help me out here i have 2 12inch fusion subs in my sei and decided i now want a single, fortunatly a 15inch round kicker solo baric has come up for a good price But i Have no idea If They Are any Good / better than what i already Have anyone come across these before i Have seen The square versions But Not come across a round one before cheers guys Lee

The round ones are oldschool. Mid-late 90's iirc and quite well sought after today.
Their advantage is the ability to run in a small sealed enclosure. Even still I'm not quite sure what sort of enclosure you are managing to fit into a Sei boot?

I can do a little more digging but I believe you will need 2-2.5 cu ft of airspace which may be a tall order in your car considering you need 5" clearance between the sub and the boot to allow it to move air.

My guess in a Sei would be to use a proper hardcore 10" sub firing upward towards the roof, ported tuned to around 33hz.

Who will be building your enclosure and what amp will you be using.

Its a solobaric. It doesnt need a part no. Its awesomeness proceeds itself. :slayer:

wow cheers stu was hoping you would reply to this
its will be run temporarily by a 1200w fusion powerplant but its been offered to me for £45 in a box if its in good condition ill buy it friday

:)
as for tuning it in a box i have no idea where to start maybe build a tub in the spare wheel well when my seats come back out.

cheers

lee

I can't remember. Its been a couple of years since I have been near one. As for an enclosure where do you live.
Oh and it should be fine off the fusion.

as promised

DSCF1790.JPG

DSCF17921.JPG

DSCF17931.JPG

:)

Lee

Have you got the dimms of the box. Aparently they need 1.5cu ft sealed not designed to work in a ported enclosure. Also what is the coil? 4 or 2 ohm? Recommended 750w RMS.

Last edited:
Back