General 12v socket not working

Currently reading:
General 12v socket not working

veryhandy

Hello
I plugged a faulty device into the 12v socket and now the socket is dead( I know the device was faulty as it blow a fuse in another car also), I have checked all fuses and cannot locate a blown fuse.
does this 12v socket have an inline fuse or can someone inform me which fuse box it is in and which fuse number.
Any help appreciated

Hello
I plugged a faulty device into the 12v socket and now the socket is dead( I know the device was faulty as it blow a fuse in another car also), I have checked all fuses and cannot locate a blown fuse.
does this 12v socket have an inline fuse or can someone inform me which fuse box it is in and which fuse number.
Any help appreciated

I think it's in the engine bay fuse fox if you didn't check that one yet

Thanks Benny, much appreciated, I have found it thanks to your post, it is located in the fuse box behind the glove box (RHD) left side bottom fuse F94 15A
it is so annoying that there is no mention of this 12V socket or fuse in the owners handbook

Thanks Benny, much appreciated, I have found it thanks to your post, it is located in the fuse box behind the glove box (RHD) left side bottom fuse F94 15A
it is so annoying that there is no mention of this 12V socket or fuse in the owners handbook
My 12v socket is dead on my Tipo Easy hatchback. I looked at the sedan wiring layout on this thread and it shows a fusebox for this item in the boot. No luck as its not there but i'm told the fusebox is behind the Glovebox on my car. Any idea how I can get the glovebox out as I'm told its a pig of a job and the handbook shows different. I can't find a wiring diagram for my car anywhere.

My 12v socket is dead on my Tipo Easy hatchback. I looked at the sedan wiring layout on this thread and it shows a fusebox for this item in the boot. No luck as its not there but i'm told the fusebox is behind the Glovebox on my car. Any idea how I can get the glovebox out as I'm told its a pig of a job and the handbook shows different. I can't find a wiring diagram for my car anywhere.

Open the glovew box and you wil find two off shaped retaining catch's one on each side that need prising out and a small pin that holds a small bit of string that stops it dropping down too quickly of the right hand side (that's a utter pig to get back into place

You should then be able to get access to the fuse box behind the gloveboxe

If you haven't sorted this out, the fusebox (on my Tipo 1.4) easy is behind the glovebox which you have to take out and the frame around it has to come out as well.

Back