Technical 1.6 p0105

Currently reading:
Technical 1.6 p0105

ste2589

got a 2005 1.6 16v, erratic idle and cutting out sometime it'l start and you can put the pedal to the floor and it will not Rev at all sometimes it revs the nutts off it with only the slightest touch.
replaced the map sensor cleaned the Inlet valve and done map and throttle relearn procedures cleared all codes.
now problem still persists and one code that can't be cleared is there P0105.
read a few of the similar posts around the forum and the net seems I need to test the 5V lines does anyone have pictures/diagrams of which lines and where I need to check?
or any other suggestions what the problem may be?
thanks

Yeah I've tried all of that previously unfortunately just stuck as to where to go from here.

Re: P0105 engine cutting off

Can anyone tell me which are the 5v lines TB>ecu & Map>ECU?

Last edited:
Re: P0105 engine cutting off

According to the wiring diagram, pin 5 of the throttle body potemtiometers is the power supply. It's shown as a brown wire, but the colours are often wrong.

A reference supply is sent from the ECU to pin D of the combined air temperature/pressure sensor. Wire colour is shown as grey.

Thanks, both seem to be getting the right supply, managed to clear the p0105 code but threw up a load of other codes basically all saying weak signal to the throttle Position and other sensors. not sure what to check next

Back