General 1.4 t-jet 150hp drive shaft??

Currently reading:
General 1.4 t-jet 150hp drive shaft??

I was told I had to reconstruct my driveshaft everytime there's a leak detected. i.e. grease is already leaking from the rubber boot cover.

I even bought a driveshaft as spare in case the driveshaft can't be reconstruct anymore.

Might be letting it go cheap when I scrap my bravo

I was told I had to reconstruct my driveshaft everytime there's a leak detected. i.e. grease is already leaking from the rubber boot cover.

I even bought a driveshaft as spare in case the driveshaft can't be reconstruct anymore.

Might be letting it go cheap when I scrap my bravo

You still got it? Is it for a t-jet? My inner cv joint has died today :(

There quite easy to replace just don't keep driving it as you'll damage the cup.

I got all my parts from shop4parts and replaced the whole outer shaft. Really you could probably get away with just a new spider bearing and re greasing?

I found it was the clip that had let go and caused the grease to leak out. I'd check your other driveshaft and replace the clips holding the boot in place.

when the wear is at that state when it is vibrating during acceleration, should I feel performance drop of the car? How much power does it rob if this cup and tripod combo are worn?

Hy guys bravo user with bad inner cv's here :) my question is i found my cv leak and replaced it quiye quick but i have knocking soind come from there i have no major vibration on acceleration but i do on high speed (over100mph) ofcourse i dont drive that speed a lot mostly half that so would be the tri bearings and new boots be enough probably?

Back