Styling The Effects of lowering a Stilo.

Currently reading:
Styling The Effects of lowering a Stilo.

Koa

Free dentistry available
watch the picture for a few seconds to see the difference it makes by lowering the Stilo 35mm with lowering Springs ;)
With 17" alloys on it makes the wheels fit the arches perfectly..

loweringeffect.gif

FFS Twincamms Im just trying to be helpful to anyone who wants to know..
What shall I do delete the post so it don't p**s you off because you've read it before or because you already have yours lowered ?
There may be others who want to see this sort of thing..

P.S my point is written in the post itself !
to see the difference it makes by lowering the Stilo 35mm with lowering Springs

And the point of your post is what ? To show me that you still don't have the courtesy to spell my name correctly at least one more time ?

Last edited:
Korang....................................

the point was to wind you up, and you took the bait, I apologise if you take me so seriously!

It doesn't **** me off as you suggest, I like to have a crack, it seems it is you that is pissed off.

Anyway, it's a useful post for those who are considering lowering their Stilo and I'm sure they'll appreciate your efforts to show them the result of such a modification.

Here's mine lowered for anyone who hasn't seen it!

TC.

Attachments

• Stilo 4.JPG
    Stilo 4.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 108
And im supposed to know the difference between you winding me up and you being a complete arse just by reading your post ?
Maybe if I could see that sly little smirk on your face when you say these things I could then wind you up in return but on face value all I see is text and nothin to suggest your havin a laff..
I am sorry if I did take you too seriously and you genuinly was havin a laugh. But I am a very deffensive person after being brought up with a really abusive older brother, and I jump to deffend myself and good values..maybe I jump in too fast sometimes but thats just me, and there are a lot of people like me.
I think maybe you and me clash a little bit TC, and it makes things a bit weird... BUT it makes things a bit more interesting round here don't it..

Mark.

blackJTD said:
Koarang, i though your name was Koa for some reason after looking at your website! what does KoArAnG mean then mate?
Koa = Twisted
Rang = man/young man
So im the Twisted man ;)
Its taken from the Korean language BTW..

Believe me, Koarang, having a banter on this forum with TC is what this place is about, lol.

You should have seen us in the early days :)

BTW, nice lowering. I must put those pics you sent me in a poll soon, just finding the time to do it at work.....

BTW, nice lowering
thats just a mock up at the momment but it IS accurate as to the exact drop it will be.
Im holding off with the lowering for a few days as im waiting to hear from Fiat as I have a few issues with the car and I MAY reject it .. so i don't want to mod it till I know for sure whats goin on.
I have the springs ready to go on so im bursting to get it done ;)

Hmmm.. Where to start..

1 : Light Scratches on front wing passenger side

2 : Chips on drivers Door where the delivery guy clearly wore rings when shutting the door by the doors edge not the handle.

3 : Scuffs on the inside of the drivers door, once again from a carless delivery guy.

4 : Instument panel has a deep scratch about 1cm long.

5 : Steering wheel airbag cover has Nicks in it.

6 : Theres a light scratch above the passenger door on the roof.

7 : Theres an imperfection in the paint under the laquer on the boot strip above the number plate that looks like a finger print.

8 : The rear bumper has small symetrical bumps 3 on one side and one on the other, which looks like the bumper has been pushed hard causing the clips to show through.

9 : The area just behind the rear drivers side window has a small dent in the metal that can be seen under certain light.

10 : A parallel scratch on the drivers door about 6cm long that looks like the sort of thing you get when you take off one of those small door protecter/reflector things.

11 : The consol for the sky window WAS hanging off...which I fixed myself, the clips on one side were bent in too far and not catching when pushed together.

12 : There was an engine warning light on that has been fixed now..some kind of loose connecter.

13 : Cosmetic fault in one of the rear lights that looks like something hot has melted the plastic, about 8 cm long.

Other than that its brilliant ;)

I have to say though that the dealer has been really good about this stuff and did not hesitate to suggest to see the Fiat Area manager and get this all sorted..just waiting for the call..
I have been told to consider rejecting the car....If I don't its gonna need a lot of work to be at the standard I expect from a brand new motor..
Either that or they are gonna need to refund me some serious dosh.

Last edited:
None of those faults make the car unfit for purpose, so i doubt the garage will accept rejection, plus they'll claim the paint defects weren't identified when you picked up the car, and that you are trying it on. Its your responsibility to check the goods on acceptance. :(

No, I am under the impression you can still inspect the goods at a later date, as long as it not too unreasonable [i.e. you can't wait 5 months or so...]

No-one checks a car fully when they pick it up, due to the excitement. BUT if they were to offer a financial incentive, I would take it, as long as it doesn't affect the deal you have made with them when it comes to trade-in time.

StiloBoy said:
None of those faults make the car unfit for purpose, so i doubt the garage will accept rejection, plus they'll claim the paint defects weren't identified when you picked up the car, and that you are trying it on. Its your responsibility to check the goods on acceptance. :(
BUT the check list for the goods was NOT signed by me or the dealer..
also I have been told by FIAT to reject the car as a brand new car should not need to have to go through an almost full body respray.

Stuart DemonD said:
No, I am under the impression you can still inspect the goods at a later date, as long as it not too unreasonable [i.e. you can't wait 5 months or so...]

No-one checks a car fully when they pick it up, due to the excitement. BUT if they were to offer a financial incentive, I would take it, as long as it doesn't affect the deal you have made with them when it comes to trade-in time.

The only reason the car was left unchecked on the day I bought it, was because it was raining and a car cannot be fully inspected in the wet, as paint defects will not show up clearly.

Twin, i see your only showing the rear end of your car, why's that or are you ashamed of your stick-on Abarth Badge on the front ;) :p

KoArAnG, dont take twin serious, ive yet to see him post anything yet that isnt contraversal :)

Last edited:
Buon giorno everyone....................................

Stu, banter? Me and you? no way, well, only of a sexual nature of course!

Korang, the smiley next to the post usually expresses in which vain the post is written!

Back