General Stilo 2008

Currently reading:
General Stilo 2008

Considering the current Stilo is very germanic I see those photoshops quiet a departure from any germanic influence.
But I am sure they are the auto express pics from before Magna Steyr taking over the design project.
So im expecting something different from that unless someone knows otherwise

thepottleflump said:
Top photo looks pretty good to me, shrink the grill down to normal size and it's a winner.

I don't like the second one, too high and MPV like.

Anyone like the new Civic. They've done a good job there I'd say.

I thought this too till I saw it in Frankfurt at the IAA. Honda can keep this one.

Scorg said:
Gav, not fully sure what you mean by the design bit, but didnt Chris Bangle design the brava/o range within the Fiat design house ?

I meant OR's between each... So either the designer was Italian himself, worked in Italy (eg at the Fiat design centre), or worked for an "Italian" design company eg Bertone, Pininfarina etc... So Chris Bangle designing when in Italy fits, but Austrians in Austria for an Austrian company doesn't.

More over at The Car Fanatics Forums

Another photoshop

indexphp3qz.jpg

[/quote]

I think the new Stilo is a honey, along with the new Punto (I even like the Croma).

The question is will Fiat Group be here (in the UK) in 2008?

Fiat sales were down almost 51% last year, only selling 35,828 cars!

Alfa sales were down almost 21%, selling only 6396 cars so you have to ask if either will be here by then?

Building good looking cars is not enough.

Brand reputation for Fiat group products needs to improve along with vast improvements in customer service, from UK HQ & through its rapidly diminishing dealers.

I still love them to bits though (even when they are in bits).

Cheers,

Fiat may well be, as the financial results to be released on the 30th should indicate that Fiat turned into the most profitable car company within europe
As issued by UBS Bank.

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2006/cars/financial/01/ubs/2401.html

Its talk of if a car company that will be around in the future that helped kill off MG Rover, as that leads to buyer confidence and that leads to less sells

Back