Technical 1.9 td cluch problem

Currently reading:
Technical 1.9 td cluch problem

ant1974bikes

jus had a new cltch fitted to the ar 2 weeks ago bu all of a sudden clutch in and cant seem to select a gear pumped it a few times and managed to drive home but once i stopped and turned engine off and on it went back to the same problem if anyone could tell me what it is and what kind of costs would be involved cheers

Before i would say its a faulty clutch, i would check your brake fluid reservoir see if the level is ok, i would also have a look at your master cylinder, its a good chance its this as you have to pump the clutch pedal before you can get full stroke to engage gears, its possible that the clutch master cylinder seals are letting fluid leak out im sure its located under the batterie, look for leaking fluid while someone pumps the clutch pedal.

yeh cheers it turns out it is one of the cylinders master or slave so having one fitted trouble is not losing any oil just hasnt got enough pressure unless you pump itso you can engage geardecided now that it is a rubbish car to own very costly to repair anything

Back