Off Topic Off Air

Currently reading:
Off Topic Off Air

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
Moving house tomorrow, and due to a different supplier having ownership of the telephone line it is going to take a couple of weeks before my supplier can take it over. Welcome to 21st Century technology!!!:eek:

As such I will be missing from the forum during this time. Shame (I can hear you all say!!)

Anyhow, be good and at some point I WILL BE BACK:D

Good luck with the move...don't get too stressed.

In the uk i was so fed up of the third world antics of bt that i just used a mobile phone and the mobile internet dongle for internet and skipped having a home phone alltogether!

Moving house tomorrow, and due to a different supplier having ownership of the telephone line it is going to take a couple of weeks before my supplier can take it over. Welcome to 21st Century technology!!!:eek:

As such I will be missing from the forum during this time. Shame (I can hear you all say!!)

Anyhow, be good and at some point I WILL BE BACK:D

Good luck with the move. (y)
I don't bother anymore with fixed line broadband. It's amazing what you can do with your phone as a hot spot or the free wifi that's available.
P.s. clicked on your profile by mistake and I now see where the avatar came from. Glad that the A500 is keeping you young looking !

Good luck with the move - I can't imagine how much clutter we'd have to deal with if we moved. You could always connect wirelessly in a Little Chef - but don't eat the food.

Good luck with the move. (y)
I don't bother anymore with fixed line broadband. It's amazing what you can do with your phone as a hot spot or the free wifi that's available.
P.s. clicked on your profile by mistake and I now see where the avatar came from. Glad that the A500 is keeping you young looking !

On holiday in Egypt for 2 weeks and picking up free wi fi. Yes Charlie Caroli from Blackpool Tower Circus was a great favourite if mine.

Hopefully on my return home BT will have the broadband sorted.

A500 in good shape so far. (y)

On holiday in Egypt for 2 weeks and picking up free wi fi. Yes Charlie Caroli from Blackpool Tower Circus was a great favourite if mine.

Hopefully on my return home BT will have the broadband sorted.

A500 in good shape so far. (y)
Enjoy Tahrir Square! :p Take some photos of 504's for me ;)

Hope BT do a speedier job than they did for us, 3 weeks without a landline and 6 weeks without broadband.

Worse bit is not being able to find things 2 months after we moved - s'pose I should unpack a few more boxes:(

Hope BT do a speedier job than they did for us, 3 weeks without a landline and 6 weeks without broadband.

Worse bit is not being able to find things 2 months after we moved - s'pose I should unpack a few more boxes:(

My OH tells me the landline is now active, so just waiting for broadband. She has been on this type of holiday before and does not like revisiting places been to before. Maybe with some luck all ths boxes will be unpacked when I get home:devil:

Back