The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Currently reading:
The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

I'm an active member on another forum to do with VW vans as that's my other vehicle.
A few days ago, whilst parked in Go Outdoors car park in Swansea, some little scrote stole the front spoiler and fog lights off one of the other forum members van. The parts alone are around £800!

There is a dashcam installed in the van which was set to motion detect.
Here's the little Twunt in action!

here is his pretty face!!
deserves to be put in stocks and stoned! :mad:

T4FORUM%20Theft.jpg

If you would please put those vids on your twitter and facebook feeds so we can try and ID him and bring him to proper justice

I'm an active member on another forum to do with VW vans as that's my other vehicle.
A few days ago, whilst parked in Go Outdoors car park in Swansea, some little scrote stole the front spoiler and fog lights off one of the other forum members van. The parts alone are around £800!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsq80C7bSMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeNNGYAwlMQ

T4FORUM%20Theft.jpg

If you would please put those vids on your twitter and facebook feeds so we can try and ID him and bring him to proper justice

Jesus, thats crazy. I wonder what camera that is.

T4FORUM%20Theft.jpg

Front page still phot on front page of local paper will probably sort the ID,
"justice" will be down to who recognises him.., ;)

charlie

Got any pics of the van before this moron was let lose on it?

My brother builds vw campers and tends to deal in a lot of second hand parts so well worth knowing all the details incase he gets offered anything and can also make the local owners round here aware, I'll put a post on his company Facebook page later

Got any pics of the van before this moron was let lose on it?

My brother builds vw campers and tends to deal in a lot of second hand parts so well worth knowing all the details incase he gets offered anything and can also make the local owners round here aware, I'll put a post on his company Facebook page later

No pics sorry, but tell him it's a latest sportline front spoiler. He'll know what it is.
I think they've id'd the scrote now. His ex girlfriend and mother of his child named him on Facebook with a quote "give him a kicking from me!"

Show us a still pic of your cars dash..,

and we'll point out the " de-cloaking device" :rolleyes:,

the only car we used to get this ...,with was the only BRIGHTYELLOW..
car we'd owned :eek:

years later got a YELLA Cinq Sporting.. same again.. :bang::shakehead:

About 30 years ago I was given a yellow hire car while mine was in having warranty work done. The car was 2 years old but had almost no mileage. When I asked what was wrong with the car, the company told me they struggled to hire it out since no-one wanted to drive around in a yellow car AND (they reckoned) insurance wise, yellow was the worst colour car to drive - it was one of the most hit colours! I've often wondered why anyone would be drawn to something that stands out so much.
Many years later, my neighbour worked maintenance on the railways. His van was an enormously oversized van, bright yellow (as per company specs) with all the usual chevrons, beacons, hazard lights etc & yet, he told me that no-end of people had ran into the back end - even when parked up at the side of the road with all the hazard warning lights on.

Sheet!

There was something similar near to me last night, a car ended up the other side of the reservation - both sides of the bypass wore blocked.

Deffo giving need to seat deep cleaning.

Back