The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Currently reading:
The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Bloody hell those roads are awful! Need a good resurface.

There are worse :(
Reversing the bus out of the depot yesterday & turning it around ready for the off, I thought the steering 'felt funny'. There was a little bit of clunking on the steering (it felt like the snap you feel when a metal tape is bent the wrong way & is snapped back) so had to take the old bus instead.
Turned out that the lower universal joint on the steering column had snapped.
:eek:

Remember the American video showing the gang of bikers swarming the range rover?

Well, there was a gang of 2 - and I'm not driving a range rover...

1st guy overtakes me ever so slowly, almost hanging off my wing mirror - crazy when you look at how much road there is!
He then pulls in front & hits his brakes (see him check his NS mirror at 1:04).

He then hits his brakes again at 1:27 before he approaches the roundabout in the WRONG LANE !

This road has a 40 limit on it & I have seen cars hit the left turn far, far quicker than that. Mind you, probably just as well that they slowed up - anyone coming off that dual carriageway would, rightly, assume that the bikes were turning left - seeing as they were in the left lane.

Note to self... adjust the angle of the rear cam :-D

Last edited:
I'd of flew past you ages ago, can't believe he hesitated so long, just a quick weave round and I'd be done,

Aww, I'm so upset for you - you were overtaken by some motorbikes.

Jeez guys, your getting a bit petty with the videos now, can you at least get some real juicy accidents etc on film?

:) :)

Aww, I'm so upset for you - you were overtaken by some motorbikes.

Jeez guys, your getting a bit petty with the videos now, can you at least get some real juicy accidents etc on film?

:) :)

Haha okay lad, I'll get into a crash just to satisfy you ?

Dash cams are to show off bad behaviour, illegal manoeuvres or just stupid driving, not just crashes.

We don't live in Russia.

Back