Yet another alarm problem.

Currently reading:
Yet another alarm problem.

steven giddings

HI GUY,got a punto cab 98 couple of days ago locked up my car on the key fob as i normally do went to get into the car next day found that i had to use the key once in the car now the alarm keeps arming its self,there is no key to switch off the alarm the engine still runs but the alarm still sounding. can i disconnect the alarm by taking the two plugs on the side off the horn at least i can then use the car. is there any link between central locking and the alarm as both is not working?:mad::( please can any one help!

HI GUY,got a punto cab 98 couple of days ago locked up my car on the key fob as i normally do went to get into the car next day found that i had to use the key once in the car now the alarm keeps arming its self,there is no key to switch off the alarm the engine still runs but the alarm still sounding. can i disconnect the alarm by taking the two plugs on the side off the horn at least i can then use the car. is there any link between central locking and the alarm as both is not working?:mad::( please can any one help!

What alarm is it ?

Ian

just an up date was able to disconnect the alarm and taken off the siren/horn, car still drives which was my main concern all i have to do is find a replacement horn hope that will be the end of this problem or it may be the start of some think new! hope to get one second hand as they probably change design by now still better than £400 for fiat dealer to sort out.

Back