IMAG1141.jpg

Panda Yet another 100HP

Introduction

He's home. (y)

IMAG1141.jpg

Only just got back, so this is a rush. The lightest clutch and steering wheel in the world. I haven't tried sport yet.

It is a little bouncy, but not that hard... However, those bloody brick speedbumps that are outside my house are a nightmare. I have to drive over them at 1MPH.

The sub doesn't do anything until the EQ is in 'Rock' then it gets a bit loud. :D

Tiny mirrors are very very tiny.

I'm working tomorrow afternoon, he must be washed and polished before I show him off. :p
Well done on your new motor. have had mine for around 5 years and I still love him to bits. Do watch out for pot holes though as the tyre walls are very slim and the wheels are made of aluminium coloured plasticine!! They bend rather to easily and cost a packet to get straightened out or about £400 each from Fiat......
Dont be tempted to over rev the engine they will go faster than is good for the and it does cause damage!

Give my regards to the local boys in blue....... The good thing is they dont tend to look much at a Fiat Panda!

I run Michelin energy tyres all round on my 1.1active along with a 7 kilo breakdown toolbox in the boot. I swear the thing would roll over before it would break away in a slide

Back