General Xenons

Currently reading:
General Xenons

XIIX

hey guys, only a matter of hours till March 1 !! im looking forward to seeing loads of your 500s on the road :D
i have seen these 'xenon' blue look a like bulbs you can buy and fit to your car legally. does anyone know what bulbs (size etc.) the 500 takes.
i have the link to the site below and the prices don't look too bad. also found a pic online of a 500 already fitted with some. let me know what u think.
cheers.
http://www.care4car.com/productdisp...am_Xenon_Blue_Vision_Car_Headlight_Bulbs.html

Attachments

• album_pic.jpeg
    album_pic.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,441
H7 dip, H1 main IIRC.

I'm on the same trail.

ok cool, so is h7 the size of the bulbs that would fit in the larger of the two round lights. whats h1 main iirc mean. on the website link above if you go to model finder it shows h7 as the bulb size to get. it costs more than h1 actually. any help please. thanks.

Considering that's an image of a Pop it looks rather fantastic! :D

I might get some subtle blue tinted bulbs, but my first mod will be putting in chrome indicator lights to get rid of the orange :)

Me too but dont want +80% brightness, maybe some +50% instead, Philips make some nice ones.

Don't turn your beautifully designed 500 into a chavster mobile (n)

no, only a chav will be so stupid, mine will be tastefully beautiful. (y)

Considering that's an image of a Pop it looks rather fantastic! :D

I might get some subtle blue tinted bulbs, but my first mod will be putting in chrome indicator lights to get rid of the orange :)

the ones im considering are subtle blue by phillips. they won autoexpress best buy award so i suppose they are decent. and if you buy those they are giving free indicator lights in what they call the twin pack. check the website out. lastly, do i need h1 or h7. sorry im really dumb about these things :bang:

They actually look good in photo, not chavvy at all...actual xenons are really nice. Are they xenons for real or look alikes?

go the extra leap and get hids :D they cost around £50, but last alot longer than standard bulbs, plus side is you can take them out when you sell up eventually, and fit them into your next car too.

they come in lots of different shades,

white 4300k
diamond white 6000k
diamond blue 8000k
blue 10,000k

the pic below is blue/10,000k ones.

and iv never seen a 'chav' with hids, well maybe one, his on here, username 'dave' :devil:

Attachments

• S7000625.JPG
    S7000625.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 75
They actually look good in photo, not chavvy at all...actual xenons are really nice. Are they xenons for real or look alikes?
thanks, i think they look good!! they are not real xenons. fiat does not offer xenon lights as an option and it is illegal to fit xenons after market. there are loads of weird rules. however these lookie likey bulbs look like xenon and are legal too. easy to fit and are much cheaper also. im getting them!!

go the extra leap and get hids :D they cost around £50, but last alot longer than standard bulbs, plus side is you can take them out when you sell up eventually, and fit them into your next car too.

they come in lots of different shades,

white 4300k
diamond white 6000k
diamond blue 8000k
blue 10,000k

the pic below is blue/10,000k ones.

and iv never seen a 'chav' with hids, well maybe one, his on here, username 'dave' :devil:

those do like chav tho?? the first pic is no way as blue or bright.. subtle is good. subtle is good. subtle is good - well i keep telling myself anyway :p

the lookalike bulbs are chavvy though, you can tell a mile off blue bulbs vs hids.

and yes they are 'illegal' but i can almost guarrentee you would never get pulled over for them, and if you did, you just say what? they were fitted by fiat as an optional extra, and they will be believe you obviously.

Last edited:
the lookalike bulbs are chavvy though, you can tell a mile off blue bulbs vs hids.

and yes they are 'illegal'but i can almost guarrentee you would never get pulled over for them, and if you did, you just say what? they were fitted by fiat as an optional extra, and they will be believe you obviously.

and yes they are 'illegal' - dude you're plain stupid.

Back