Technical Xenon Lights

Currently reading:
Technical Xenon Lights

ad25121048

Hi All

Anyone else got Xenon headlights? I've just noticed I have and at the same time noticed that the drivers side headlight washer isn't working! It pops out but no water is release. The other side works fine! Looking on the net it seems this is an M.O.T fail!

Anyone know if this will be covered under the 3rd warranty?

Thanks.

the nozzle might be clogged try putting a pin down the hole, i've never seen a bravo with head light washers could you upload a photo of them :p

I'll take a pic/vid later on. I did wonder if it was blocked but I can't find out how to keep the washers out! When you have the lights on and pull the stalk to wash the window the headlight washer pop out of the bumper, wash the lights then go back inside the bumper! How do I keep them out in order to check the nozzles? I tried turning the engine off while they were out but they went back in!! Arghhh.

you have to use some kind of thin plastic to slip between the flap and the bumper (something like a credit card) and pull slowly upward.

Then use a needle with caution on the nozzle.

Last edited:
first make sure they are topped up, mine do funnying things as the level gets low, mine also blocked and with care you can pull the washer out.

Thanks all. Fiat are going to replace the head light washer on the drivers side under warranty :)

Back