wrx on fire

Currently reading:
wrx on fire

cartyspuntogt

just been out to see if the gt was locked up and saw a big fire in the corner of my eye.looked over at the car park and this blokes wrx was on fire.subaru wrx sti 04 reg.he was gutted!:cry:

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
turboned said:
careless ciggy? hot backseat sex with friction.........

probably started with the fag and ended in spontaineous conbusion from the friction...

OP
OP
cartyspuntogt

cartyspuntogt

bulldog5046 said:
probably started with the fag and ended in spontaineous conbusion from the friction...

the firemen said it was arson,the fire was in the engine of the car.i personally think hes been driving it like a *****,something gone wrong in the engine bay and its caught fire.:cry: couldve cryed for him,hes only had it 2 weeks:cry:

cartyspuntogt said:
shes a big lass:p
heifer.jpg
?

cartyspuntogt said:
i personally think hes been driving it like a *****,something gone wrong in the engine bay and its caught fire.:cry: couldve cryed for him,hes only had it 2 weeks:cry:
Can driving like a ***** really do that? I thought only pricks could :confused:

OP
OP
cartyspuntogt

cartyspuntogt

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
wheres the pics??????????????????? i would have taken some lol

Dunc

havent got a camera and my fone is ****e at taking photos.will try in the morning.shes bigger than them to,u havent got a pic of a whale have you??

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
beached or free in the ocean?

if it was arson it would be in cabin, as engine is pretty damn hard to set alight, I mean really really hard, interior plastics and fabrics burn pretty dam well though;)

maybe all the friction from her ass on the dash, as she rode him like seabiscuit in the front passenger seat, caused an electrical discharge through the metal of the gearstick she slipped onto:)yuck: ) which sparked in some oil and kaboom!

arc

this is where i stand
cartyspuntogt said:
i personally think hes been driving it like a *****,something gone wrong in the engine bay and its caught fire.:cry: couldve cryed for him,hes only had it 2 weeks:cry:

thrashing a car shouldnt make the engine burst into flames!

Gary

Loving the Fiats
When me and my old man thrashed his Calibra turbo (when it was a year old) it caught fire. But that was caused by oil dripping from the engine onto a scorching hot manifold.

Oil leak on a year old car,bloody Vauxhalls

Yeah but.... WRX!?
Am I alone in despising them?
Literally two-a-penny cars. Those that aren't WRX still look like WRX.
It's the new XR3.

But arson is a no no - scumbaggios.

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Nice brake fluid leak onto a hot engine and voila FIRE!

Quite easy with some dodgy spannering or modifications.

Liam

OP
OP
cartyspuntogt

cartyspuntogt

been talking to the bloke who owns it and he reckons his ex missus did it.apparently they used a t shirt with petrol and set alight to it in the arch.it went up well anyway.he was crying earlier when they towed it away.lol.