General Write off Fiat500

Currently reading:
General Write off Fiat500

Kbur

A car crashed into my Fiat500 pop one week ago .. air bags deployed with damage to car. The insurer has come back with settlement offer of £690. My fiat was 2019 with 30 600 mileage. Does the offer sound reasonable? Can anyone offer any advice please?

A car crashed into my Fiat500 pop one week ago .. air bags deployed with damage to car. The insurer has come back with settlement offer of £690. My fiat was 2019 with 30 600 mileage. Does the offer sound reasonable? Can anyone offer any advice please?
6,930 pounds

6,930 pounds
Go online and find similar cars with the same mileage. What it would cost to replace the car like for like is what they should be offering you. You can use adverts from places like autotrader to prove your case to your insurer.

Also if you bought the car on a finance deal and did not have gap insurance the insurance company may pay off the finance and not give you anything which may also result in a seemingly low value offer.

I was looking at car prices last weeked, I tend to use the fiat 500 as a rough guide on how it's changed as we bought one is 2020. It was £5,000 for a 500 S, with aircon blue&me, alloys, etc. 2015 with 30k miles then. Looking on autotrader, privately, the same car now is £6,500 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So I'd say you've being sold short.

Back