General Would these fit my mk1 punto...?

Currently reading:
General Would these fit my mk1 punto...?

Nikki

Hi All,

Please could you have a look at this link and tell me whether the FT-104 Fiat Punto 1 indicators - 9th one down will fit my mk 1 punto.

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.c...=466&model=2977&material=&go=%A0%A0+Go+%A0%A0

Second question is - are the bulbs white or orange under there? Would i need to buy some orange bulbs if i got clear clear indicator covers?

Last question I promise, how do I remove the indicators from the front and side???

Thanks in advance
Nikki (y)

Last edited:
they fit, a bit dear though there a lot of them in scrappies,

to remove you lift bonnet and you will see a spring circle thing you just pull it an remove it from inner wing, then indicator will just pull forward,

side repeaters you just slide to the side then they pull out

Thank you.

I have ordered them now so hopefully i shoudl receive them in a few days and can get my car sorted! :D

dont forget there is no post till thursday, because of strike

DSCF3609.JPG

Also ordered myself some side clear repeaters too, only £10.

Bloody royal mail, making me wait! (n)

Hi All,

Please could you have a look at this link and tell me whether the FT-104 Fiat Punto 1 indicators - 9th one down will fit my mk 1 punto.

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.c...=466&model=2977&material=&go=%A0%A0+Go+%A0%A0

Second question is - are the bulbs white or orange under there? Would i need to buy some orange bulbs if i got clear clear indicator covers?

Last question I promise, how do I remove the indicators from the front and side???

Thanks in advance
Nikki (y)

I did this about a month ago, having just bought my first car and having no experience of this kind of thing at all...so thought I might be able to give you some helpful advice! My punto 75sx is a turquoisey colour so the orange indicators looked awful.
I bought them for about 17 quid the pair inc postage off ebay. Open up the bonnet and you can see behind the indicators little metal rings attached to a wire. pull them back and let the wire fall into the cavity;the indicator housing is now not held in place by anything. slide the whole unit forward and take out. The fiddliest bit, I found, was getting the little plastic bit that catches on the metal edge to stop the wire ring falling back in the right way round and hooking it on. It's really fiddly and you'll probably scratch your hands up quite a bit trying to do it. But it's worth it..they look way better.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Nikki (y)

oh...and I didn't have to buy new bulbs - the clear housings have an orange reflective thing in them so they shine orange even with clear bulbs.

oh...and I didn't have to buy new bulbs - the clear housings have an orange reflective thing in them so they shine orange even with clear bulbs.

Thanks for all of that (y) I expect I shall request the help of my otherhalf to help me so itll be his hands which get caught! :D

Also ordered myself some side clear repeaters too, only £10.

Bloody royal mail, making me wait! (n)

May i ask where you picked the side repeaters up from.

Been checking ebay for some but there always about £15+, im sure ive seen some cheaper.

Who called me tight fisted!?! :D

Back