Worst Film...

Currently reading:
Worst Film...

Godzilla?!?! I take it you mean the recent remake, I thought it was great! Pointless violence and destruction, what more could you want? :p

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

lol, ok, point noted if you like that sort of thing!

I am going to bed before I attempt to think about bad films I have wasted a couple of hours watching - it might knock out all my physics knowledge!

Paul

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

has anyone seen the krays with martin kemp in, i thought that was a pretty good film, it is showing on telly this week - could be monday but not sure, it is worth watching even if you dont find fantastic:)

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

dunno really, its a hard one, but im sensing musical.

Havent seen "The Sound of Music"- the name puts me off enough.

I really dont know, I tend to forget really bad films

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

Sound of music is no way a bad film...it's ruined by singing :D:D:D but it's not bad.

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. What a monstrous load of steaming turd."

Eternal Sunshine is one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen. Subtley acted, wonderfully written, and a glorious concept. Now, a really s**t film - Nightmare Before Christmas. Fell asleep in it.

Sam (and Geoff)

You can kiss my flat-ass

I liked Nightmare Before Christmas! (that's the Tim Burton think with Jack Skeleton, right?)

I hated Eternal Sunshine because I couldn't keep track of what was going on and the whole thing was far too "artistic" and pretentious for my liking. Jim Carrey was, I concede, surprisingly good in it - but well-acted or not, I just didn't enjoy the film. B)

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

That's Frank to you :D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Morons from Outer Space is up there very high in this list for me - not seen Hulk but my daughters were all very scathing of it! Star Wars Episode 1 is high up there also, mainly because of that damned Jar Jar Binks 'character'.

John ;)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.0JTD Eleganza, with options! :D

Back