Worst Film...

Currently reading:
Worst Film...

RichieC

woooooh...I'm a ghost...
I'm sure we've done this before, but hey, history repeating n all that (bit like an England match)

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Interms of at the cinema, mine still remains Johnny Mnemonic!

What a bag o sh*te!

Just when u think it can't get any worse, up pops a talking dolphin, seemingly voiced by Stephen Hawking on helium!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. What a monstrous load of steaming turd.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't watch it through choice; I took a lass out and thats what she wanted to see. And she thought it was s**t too [}:)][xx(]

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Donnie Darko is the BEST film EVER MADE!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

A certain dodgy sixites british film called Theatre of Blood with lots of fake gore :). Though Richie tells me he liked it, think he may have been watching something else......

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

That was a class film! Full of quality acting and not a ham or a plot hole in sight! :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

Donnie Darko was quite good, wouldn't say it's the best but then certainly not the worst either......

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

Liam...how can you dislike Blair Witch, for me it's one of the best pyschological horrors of all time, you just need to think!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Donnie Darko is pure class...they'll be no more argument on that point else i'll take my thread home with me!!!! [:(!]

RichieCWaves.jpg

Bowl of cornflakes :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

So what didn't you like Paul? I agree BTW, I really did like BW and the sequel (even if it did end just as it was getting interesting).

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

oh...and hanging washing up :(

RichieCWaves.jpg

Just s**t is Blair Witch.

I hate how the film peeps think that SFX is needed in films these days, good example of film which is good without bloody orcs and stuff is Mystic River!

Liam

**** happens!

Yeah, BW 2 sort of ruined it a little bit, giving maybe too much away, but it was also scary in its own right...but also "odd"

I have seen plenty of bad films, starting with Godzilla, would have to think a little harder about less obvious ones.

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Back