Technical woop!

Currently reading:
Technical woop!

Jamie

put a towel on it
my car has FINALLY left to go to the dealers. :woot:

some of you know that it blew up on me :(

gonna update this thread when i get a diagnosis from the dealer (hopefully tomorrow)

thought you said it was at the dealers.... ah well good 4 you m8 wat happend???? what have you been driving since then?

thought you said it was at the dealers.... ah well good 4 you m8 wat happend???? what have you been driving since then?

i dunno what happened. pulled into my village. it crunched and started pissing gearbox oil :(

Trust me, you dont want to know :eek:

god dam man that sucks, just cant belive it took this long to get it off the the dealers :( how many miles had you done?

bout 6 weeks!

yeah :(

rang friday. by then they had it 5 days.

FIAT LADY "no, we havnt had that car in"

"wtf. can you check please?"

FIAT LADY "oh yes. its here. they're still working on it"

"ooookaayyy. no more info than that!?"

FIAT LADY "no, sorry. thanks goodbye!"

Short but sweet. great :mad: cheers fiat (y) :tosser:

if it had those wheels on it when you took it in, lucky they are repairing it, most dealers would tell you that the warranty is invalid due to the large wheels putting extra strain on the gear box ;) happened to my friend with new fiesta.

took em off.

shh :eek:

that shouldent rely matter about the wheels i meen they have the 1.2 active stripes and they have alloys on them and side skirts wich is a tad heveyer. and i would think that the 5 door 1 would way as much as the extra wate on the wheels.

But the new grs airintake....... "opens the bonit"....... "wtf is that masive blue thing......"

Last edited:
that shouldent rely matter about the wheels i meen they have the 1.2 active stripes and they have alloys on them and side skirts wich is a tad heveyer. and i would think that the 5 door 1 would way as much as the extra wate on the wheels.

But the new grs airintake....... "opens the bonit"....... "wtf is that masive blue thing......"

It's not necessarily the weight of the wheels causing concern.
It's the width of the wheel which ultimately puts more strain on the driveshaft. The active sport wheels are lighter and not as wide as GrandeJ's.

It's not necessarily the weight of the wheels causing concern.
It's the width of the wheel which ultimately puts more strain on the driveshaft. The active sport wheels are lighter and not as wide as GrandeJ's.

ah yes cos j's are 215/40/17 hmmm intresting, it would be so bad if the wate was the problem cos it would show how bad the gear box or drive train was if thats all it takes for it to fail!

i meen for crist sake what if you had rely fat frends!

ah yes cos j's are 215/40/17 hmmm intresting, it would be so bad if the wate was the problem cos it would show how bad the gear box or drive train was if thats all it takes for it to fail!

i meen for crist sake what if you had rely fat frends!

The 1.2 isn't designed for wide heavy wheels, it's the same with most small cars.

Back