"Woman tore off man's Testicle in row"

Currently reading:
"Woman tore off man's Testicle in row"

ah, ok

Just didn't want you thinking all us Northerners would go around ripping balls off!lol

Wow - she must have ripped straight through his ballsack to get it out - poor lad - he must have needed some serious surgery. :eek:

For the record, I am not really prejudice as you probably all know, just thought it was the reply that would cause least argument lol.

Again, for the record, the only reason why I said the person was common was because I imagined it being that woman from Wife Swap - the really horrible common woman, 8 kids (or something?) and 30k on the dole. I don't know why I saw her doing that, just did.

KirstyTL said:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....that sounded painful. One question tho...why would she hide the testicle in her mouth rather than chuck it over a hedge or something?! :confused:
I reckon the original quote was "Hell hath no fury like a Woman" but a woman put the scorned bit on the end to soften their image.

Anyway, she's a right nutter.

Oh no - hang on - He's the right nutter now.

Paul don't be some concerned bout what people think about you!

Sure there's many other reason's than that comment that they could call you a :tosser: for (y)

Trashy- Yes, yes I am I like my soft beds, roast dinners and large amounts of sweet tea (y)

jamie86 said:
Paul don't be some concerned bout what people think about you!

Sure there's many other reason's than that comment that they could call you a :tosser: for (y)

Trashy- Yes, yes I am I like my soft beds, roast dinners and large amounts of sweet tea (y)

paul i have to agree with jamie on that! everyonw knows you wernt being prejudice.

and jamie, i like my soft beds, roast dinners and large amounts of sweet tea....thats why you may be considered a pansy ;) :p

Not everyone from Liverpool are like that Paul. I would hate to have to tell you off for being irrespectful!

Hehe, I DON'T think anybody from anywhere is like how one person acts :D

Tashy and Jamie, I just didn't want people to take me seriously.

this is true...i dont really take you seriously...apart from the times when it is more fun to take you seriously and watch you get nervous! :p

argh sorry trashing threads...wow so she actually tore his testicle clean off....yeah thats gotta hurt!

Me wound up? Never! ;)

I feel sick just thinking about it!

I think this thread can go OT, it's hardly a serious thread so don't be too apologetic, just it isn't allowed to turn into a word one mellé (I don't even know what that word means btw)

last time i by accident trashed a thread (which happened to be kirstys thread about something that happened to us) i got a bit of friction so im trying to not trash them (much)...oh and no clue what 'melle' means either.

crap done it again....testicles...testicles....all about testicles...or lack of them as the case may be!

Back