Technical Wiring interference

Currently reading:
Technical Wiring interference

Any car audio experts here? After fitting reverse camera I am getting continuous interference on the radio. As soon as reverse is selected and camera operates it gets worse. As soon as I unplug power lead all ok. Can I shield the cables that is the obvious cause? I have no choice on location as the roof aerial is mounted right above the new rear view mirror with built in camera.

Any car audio experts here? After fitting reverse camera I am getting continuous interference on the radio. As soon as reverse is selected and camera operates it gets worse. As soon as I unplug power lead all ok. Can I shield the cables that is the obvious cause? I have no choice on location as the roof aerial is mounted right above the new rear view mirror with built in camera.
Hi Teflon
I had exact same issue when i did mine
I ran all my cables from camera and reverse sensors down the right of the windscreen behind the plastic trim, but that is where the Arial cable run is, and the radio single was almost non existent.
Running them down on the other side all be it a much longer run solved the problem.
Sounds as if you need to shield your cables some how, but my screen is now in the same place as yours with no issues
LUIGI

Back