Wireless keyboard wih mouse

Currently reading:
Wireless keyboard wih mouse

Yazza54

Established member
Ive recently got rid of my monitor and hooked the pc up to my 32 hd tv in my room so i was after one of those wireless keyboards with the joystick on that you can use as a mouse so it can all be worked remotely
i ordered a btc 9116urf off ebay. was impressed although it was cheap. it all wors but i cant for the life of me get the mouse function to work whcih was the reason i got it in the first place.

does anyone else have one of these types of keyboards they coud reccomend cause at this rate i dont think im going to get the mouse working. . . . ?

or any suggestions to get the one i bought working are welcome.

Cheers :)

I chucked mine away as they ate batteries:mad: even though it was a present from the wife...so what did see get me this year? a webcam! I dont know anybody else with a webcam so whats the point:confused:

Did you get a CD with mouse drivers on it?

it had a cd withit for the drivers for the keyboard. the mouse is a joystick built into the keyboar so the drivers should work everything. im using the keyboard now but cant get the frigging mouse to work.

so i think ill end up buying another more expensive one but no idea what to buy. dont wanna cock up twice :(

Yeah what T said and you also need to link it up to the 'Home Hub' by pressing a little button which is usually underneath same as the keyboard. If you have done this and installed the CD then something is wrong with the sensor I reckon... But hey ho, wireless technology is great! :rolleyes:

Yeah what T said and you also need to link it up to the 'Home Hub' by pressing a little button which is usually underneath same as the keyboard. If you have done this and installed the CD then something is wrong with the sensor I reckon... But hey ho, wireless technology is great! :rolleyes:
it is all linked up im using the keyboard now like i said and the cd is properly installed. but the frigging mouse function wont work.

need some suggestions of a decent keyboard with built in mouse if anyone has one?

Id buy a Logitec, I had them and worked perfectly everytime and batteries lasted ages! Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 110
Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse. £30 from PCWorld. Gave it to my dad 4 months ago and still going strong and still has the batteries I put in it 9 months ago!

Id buy a Logitec, I had them and worked perfectly everytime and batteries lasted ages! Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 110
Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse. £30 from PCWorld. Gave it to my dad 4 months ago and still going strong and still has the batteries I put in it 9 months ago!
do they have the mouse built into the keyboard?
it needs to have that to do away with the wired mouse.

The keyboard and mouse are wireless... PC_World - Mice & Keyboard Bundles 9th one down
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not them. i already have them. i mean the ones that are a keyboard with a joystick built in to work the cursor so theres no need for a mouse. your keyboard with its built in mouse does both functions.

like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-Black-Wireless-Keyboard-With-Built-In-Mouse-HTPC_W0QQitemZ120356122325QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_ComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice?hash=item120356122325&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

thats the one ive got but cant get the mouse/joystick to work

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Oh sorry, its nothing to do with the settings, like there isnt a clash from the keyboard you have now to the old mouse settings on the computer? Your keyboard will work but mouse has a different settings page. For eg it could be on windows mouse, you may need to set it to the mouse (joystick) your using now!?

Sorted!!! It's great ittle keyboard actually i just installled it wrong. A lot easier as you dont need to have a keyboard and mouse you can just use the joystick on the keyboar as the mouse plus they keyboard itself is dead compact too. Great for when you hook your pc up to your tv or living oom etc.

Cheers for the help

Back