Wiper Blades

Currently reading:
Wiper Blades

rob87

Hi,

Been looking round tonight for some new wiper blades for my 07 Grande Punto. I would prefer Bosch if possible and I was wondering if anyone knew which Bosch blades would fit. If Bosch don't do any then any others that will fit.

Not sure if this is posted in the right area or if this has already been asked but any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

Been looking round tonight for some new wiper blades for my 07 Grande Punto. I would prefer Bosch if possible and I was wondering if anyone knew which Bosch blades would fit. If Bosch don't do any then any others that will fit.

Not sure if this is posted in the right area or if this has already been asked but any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

well its in the wrong area and has been discussed before but your new so we will hold off they baying pack of wolves (most of them are wusses anyway) :p

the cheapest option i found was shop4parts (which are genuine fiat parts)

http://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=s...5&secondary=54&opts=68&btnViewProducts=Search

£13.95 for a pair excl vat and postage

if you donate to the fiat forum click on the word donate you get assess to the members only section where you can gain access a discount code to save 10% on your orders from them (y)

In Tesco the other day saw they were selling own brand flat wiper blades with fittings which they reckon would fit anything, about 6 quid each.
I got a pair of the cheaper ones, and they aren't bad!! (Better than the crappy ones I had on. And WAY better than the soddin' Halfords one on the rear!!

Bought mine from shop4parts the other day. Took 2 minutes to fit without adjustment are of excellent quality.They definately needed changing and clear the screen perfectly. I wouldn't bother with Bosch.:slayer:

Back