Windscreen

Currently reading:
Windscreen

P

Paul

Anyone got any idea of how much a replacement windscreen would cost to be fitted in a bravo?

been thinking the samer mate,some1 on mt FB said around £300 if you go private supplied and fitted etc.
or it could be £30 perhaps from a scrappy and then someone to fit it for ££??

if u have got windscreen cover go thru insurance as looked at mine and its only £70 excess to pay for one :)

where you from?????? anywhere near wigan i can get them new fitted for about £150, maybe less

I'm about 250-275 miles south of Wigan, so I don't think that getting it done up there would be financial sensible lol

Got a quote from Autoglass, and for them to supply and fit a new windscreen it will cost £449.98, which I think is ridiculous, unless anyone knows of any cheap windscreen fitters in and around the basingstoke area?

Got a quote from Autoglass saying that their best price for a replacement windscreen would be £335 if I paid for it there and then.

Phoned my insurers up seeing what my windscreen excess was and they said £75 and gave me a phone number to book my car in to get it replaced.

Get through to their switchboard...'Welcome to Autoglass...'