Windscreen wash not working! please help!

Currently reading:
Windscreen wash not working! please help!

T

Tom

I have a problem with the windscreen wash not working, it was working fine and then i pulled one of the cables out next to the washer tank while the ignition was on (dunno why i did it was just fiddling) now it won't work at all i just hear a click, changed the fuse over and no joy, before this the rear wasn't working even though it was all connected and no blockages and the headlight washers went working!

not having much luck atm just had the cam belt go and had to have the valves replace new shocks headlights tyres wiper blades brakes MOT, I've basically rebuilt the car this month :( now even the sunroof and cigarette lighter don't work grrr

unsure about the washer jet,was going to say fuse.But iirc the sunroof and cig lighter shame the same fuse.

Yeah changed the fuse gonna have to see if there's a break in the wiring :( gonna get a new washer pump see if that works!

has the fuse for the sunroof/cig lighter not blown either? rather than getting a new pump,pop down to a garage and see if they will check for a break in a wire.OR nip to your local mf or maplin and get a tester yourself?
you might not have to fork out.