Technical Windscreen washer pump not working

Currently reading:
Technical Windscreen washer pump not working

Checked water pumps make no noise so I think something is wrong with system.
Fuse looked ok.
Did major work on car last week (belts + water pump) so maybe something got dislodged. Will go to service tomorrow get it checked out.

Frozen? Not in Greece!

Windscreen Washer Pump died so got it replaced for 35 Euros. Cannot prove that the car service place had busted it while changing the aux+timing belts as the access point is from the same place so had to pay for it. Next time I do that major service I will check the pump before I leave the dealer as its suspicious to me it failed the first time I tried using it a few days after my major car service!

Checked water pumps make no noise so I think something is wrong with system.
Fuse looked ok.
Did major work on car last week (belts + water pump) so maybe something got dislodged. Will go to service tomorrow get it checked out.

Frozen? Not in Greece!

Don't know where you live in Greece, but don't you get frost in the mountainous areas?

Don't know where you live in Greece, but don't you get frost in the mountainous areas?

Yes but very rare in Athens where I live. There is a ski resort 2 hours away but I tend not to go. May change my mind this winter and take the fiat there though! (maybe borrow my friend's chains for the 500 if I need them haha).

Back