Windows XP Administrator

Currently reading:
Windows XP Administrator

I installed phone software on my other halfs pc for her sony phone, it added in the inet framework, and since then a new computer administrator has appeared in the user list [or at least, become evident] thats no great problem, its just that when the pc starts it does so into that new account, and all of the users software etc is on another account [also a computer administrator], so that means logging off and switching users each time, which is a pain.

its win xp, obvoiusly. Any ideas on how to get the pc to start up as one particular user?

While we are on Topic, I noticed one day I had this "ASP.net" account in my user areas.

It does not display at the log on screen where I have to enter my password and I never knew it was there and I deleted it.

I've just noticed that its back.

What does it do, does it take up much space and can I delete it safely? I can't even log into it, its just there and I haven't used any Windows Updates for ages.

While we are on Topic, I noticed one day I had this "ASP.net" account in my user areas.

It does not display at the log on screen where I have to enter my password and I never knew it was there and I deleted it.

I've just noticed that its back.

What does it do, does it take up much space and can I delete it safely? I can't even log into it, its just there and I haven't used any Windows Updates for ages.

it usually stays in the user list, but doenst "function". just leave it there, some of the .net frameworks use it for correct permissions. :)

Back