Windows, speedo and central lock not working after engine swap

Currently reading:
Windows, speedo and central lock not working after engine swap

Farnesy

Hi there,

I recently needed to get my engine changed in my 2002 1.2 Punto. With that the guy changed my ecu and fusebox as well. Since then my electrical windows and central lock don't work at all, my speedo isn't picking up the right speed, it goes up to 10 MPH or so when I drive 30.

He says certain parts of my old fusebox need to be swapped into the new one for those to work correctly. Since he has made many promises before that he didn't keep and I don't want to invest more than I need to, I was hoping you guys could help me out. Can someone point out which parts need to be swapped or there is anything else that needs to be done to get it working again?

bD5PRqs.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

The body computer is what will have been changed, which is part of the fuse board normally. He's wrong and it shouldn't have needed changing if it was a like for like engine.

If the donor car that the body computer came from didn't have central locking or electric windows then they won't work unless the body computer has come from a car with the same features normally.

Thanks for that. I think he mentioned the donor car didn't have these features. The fusebox in the picture is the old one from my car with elec. windows and central locking.

The one currently in my car is the swapped one. Are you saying that I won't be able to use the feature even after the swap he mentioned?

Back