Styling Window wiper blades red

Currently reading:
Styling Window wiper blades red

Jadub93

Due to corrosion I decided i would paint my window wiper blades with some spear fiat orange i had lying about
But now ive put them on ime not to sure ????????
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1383146883.831223.jpg

Hmm interesting, I can't decide really. Better than the ugly peeling corroded look common to most pandas of a certain age though.

Its a 50/50 on them umm
Matt black would of been better

I think the issue is the wipers aren't usually associated with styling, so making them obvious causes a 'not sure' reaction. Maybe let them grow on you a bit before deciding, it's certainly different. Mine are obvious due to the fact they're nearly white from corrosion lol.

I think the issue is the wipers aren't usually associated with styling, so making them obvious causes a 'not sure' reaction. Maybe let them grow on you a bit before deciding, it's certainly different. Mine are obvious due to the fact they're nearly white from corrosion lol.

I could not have said it better myself i will give it a week and make my mind up
And loll these was mine before ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1383162824.891313.jpg

Due to corrosion I decided i would paint my window wiper blades with some spear fiat orange i had lying about
But now ive put them on ime not to sure ????????
View attachment 125999

I actually really like this. It's different (which is always good, in my book...!) -- but actually quite subtle.... (y)

I wonder if there's anywhere else (e.g. door handles, maybe...?) that would add to it...? :confused:

Well done, for coming up with something new...! :slayer:

Thanks i still cannot make my mind up weather i like it but the more good comments make me want to keep them
They do stand out :)
Quite a few people have said spray the handles
They also is plastic trimming on the doors i could do but ime not to sure they will look right :/

I tend to agree -- which is why I didn't mention them.... :)

Yours is going to look like the reverse of mine: as I'm gradually adding black 'lowlights' to contrast with the red paintwork...! :cool:

Sweet :)

Have u seen the grill on mine i was going to get the grill upgrade but after playing about with some masking tape and a can of fiat orange i decided i would keep the old one :D

My mate has just brought a red punto sport he is adding black to it
Will look nice

What you got mate ?

Back