Styling Wind Deflectors

Currently reading:
Styling Wind Deflectors

I fitted a pair to my first Multi when I was in Germany, and transferred them to my present one when the first was written off.

They look good and fit on easily, but they don't actually keep much wind out of the car when travelling with the window open. They do however deflect rain quite well.

The negative is that until you're used to them, they add quite a large blind area at the A pillars. Other folk driving my car hate them, but I suppose I've adapted to them and quite like them.

I fitted a pair to my first Multi when I was in Germany, and transferred them to my present one when the first was written off.

They look good and fit on easily, but they don't actually keep much wind out of the car when travelling with the window open. They do however deflect rain quite well.

The negative is that until you're used to them, they add quite a large blind area at the A pillars. Other folk driving my car hate them, but I suppose I've adapted to them and quite like them.

Agreed.

It says 'Aerolift' and 'Made in Germany' on them.

I had to order them in an auto accessory shop in Minden at the time. Can't remember exactly what they cost, but it wasn't excessive, probably about 25 Euros at the time.

Don't think I'd have paid more than that!:)

Back