Why Why Why ?

Currently reading:
Why Why Why ?

It should work fine if you have an up to date player for WMV files. Although you may just not want to bother to be perfectly honest, I don't know why iI posted it :yuck:

luke1985 said:
Watch the end it, its worse :yuck: She must be on something!
Don't think I can mate :yuck: I saw it ( well I sort of did) up untill she picked the bowl up, and started to, you know what, and that was it, I still feel all funny now :D

Okay i think i can guess what that video is of!

And im absolutly certain i dont want to see it :yuck:

Oh man, I'm going to bed before I seriously throw up myself. :D I have that hollow feeling in my chest that you get when things start brewing and now I can even smell it, thanx DC :D I really shouldn't have posted that :D

KoArAnG said:
Oh man, I'm going to bed before I seriously throw up myself. :D I have that hollow feeling in my chest that you get when things start brewing and now I can even smell it, thanx DC :D I really shouldn't have posted that :D

We dont need to know quite that graphically :D

OK i'm not going to bed yet, thanx to a post on another thread :rolleyes:

I used to know one of the Coventry Slaves ( Hells angels ) and they used to have the old initiation thing with the omlets, even mixed with a bit of the brown stuff, and that never got to me like that video did :yuck:

We dont need to know quite that graphically :D

Sorry black_cinq :D I think I was trying to talk myself out of chuckin up but it had a knock on effect ;)

Back