whos got a blackberry help me please

Currently reading:
whos got a blackberry help me please

ive just installed some blkberry apps like facebook and ebay ect and i got to log in and a sign pops up saying....

A CONNECTION ISSUE PREVENTED DATA FROM BEING LOADED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONNECTION SETTING .

ive looked everywhere on my phone and cant find it

and also
ive installed BBM blackberry messenger ive added about 6 people, they havent recived anything my fone just keeps on saying invatation pending, any ideas,
thankyou

Blackberries are amazing when you get past the fact they are tempramental and need a lot of TLC.

Give it a battery pull and let it reinstall some stuff on boot up.

Otherwise there is a section in the settings where you can request for the Data Certificate to be re-sent and re-regsitered to the phone. Cant remember where it is as my blackberry is at home with a broken trackball :( sob sob

Sorry I didn't mean to come across like that. I do deal a lot with them in the workplace and they really are beyond useless randomly dropping off the connection to the BES server and the only way to get them back on is to remove battery and reboot it.

I've contacted BlackBerry on many occasion only to be told that IS the 'fix'! Disgraceful considering 90% of their customers are business users.

We have just swithed over from Windows phones to BB, and everyone likes them. The Phone and the BES Server dont seem to be 100% in sync though :( Seems like it takes a while to remove an email from the server that has been removed on the phone. No problems at all with the actual phones though. We got the 8900 which I said not too as its outdated and the trackballs are horrible and break all the time, but other than that (y)

Back