Who's cheapest for a 17 year old to insure with?

Currently reading:
Who's cheapest for a 17 year old to insure with?

this may help :)

am 19 female with a 1. sei but its my first year and diamond covered me for £1260 fully comp 10 months, because am on a bonus accelerator plus, which might be worth you getting.

your insured for just 10 months but get 1 years no claims, given there are no claims :p

just work out if it works cheaper for you, as they put the 10 month prices up slightly, but you can then get to 1 years no claims quicker, also check that you will receive the certificate that's valid if you move to a different company after the first 10 months

hope i helped :)
xx

i just got me renewal and my certificate says i can drive other cars wich i thought was strange been like that since i got the policy and that was my first renewal,

iv never been brave enough to drive another car on the road in case i miss understood what it meant on my certificate

To the OP - that is a question that none of us will be able to answer as there are a lot more factors than age, gender and vehicle to take into account.

Do all the usual price comparison site, ring around a few of the providers that don't use them (Aviva etc). Play them off against each other, you may be high risk but they're going to get a lot of money out of you so they'll still try to offer a low rate without leaving them too out of pocket.

Use moneysupermarket,Compare the market etc tell em its kept in a garage/kept at a secure work place car park and sometimes fully comp can be cheaper than tpft also raising your excess lowers the price to so if you know you aint gona claim then boost it up to £1000 ha ha BUT still depends on your area,job etc if your car has any mods dont EVER tell them 0_0

oh yea also if its a old car lower the price when it asks the value of your car unless of course it already fills it in

i just got me renewal and my certificate says i can drive other cars wich i thought was strange been like that since i got the policy and that was my first renewal,

iv never been brave enough to drive another car on the road in case i miss understood what it meant on my certificate

Who's that with?

Give them a call and double check. Thats what I done :)

Dom - it might be worth looking at fully comp cover too!! I've noticed (for me) that the cost is either fractionally higher (about £40/£50 a year - or less than a pound a week!!), or exactly the same - in which case it'll be worth your while considering it!!

Use moneysupermarket,Compare the market etc tell em its kept in a garage/kept at a secure work place car park and sometimes fully comp can be cheaper than tpft also raising your excess lowers the price to so if you know you aint gona claim then boost it up to £1000 ha ha BUT still depends on your area,job etc if your car has any mods dont EVER tell them 0_0

Obviously only if it is :chin: :rolleyes:

You do know that its only third party :eek:

:p

Back