Technical Which spark plug for "Fiat Panda 1.2 - 8v - 2004"?

Currently reading:
Technical Which spark plug for "Fiat Panda 1.2 - 8v - 2004"?

denizari82

"Lancia", "Champion", "NGK", "Bosch" or "1200 LT DCPR7EIX Ngk Irıdıum"...
I'm literally lost in spark plugs! Which one should I buy, please help me.
NGK BKR5EZ is recommended in the car manual, how is the performance of this spark plug? Is there any other spark plug you think is better than this?

(It is original spare part for Lancia in Turkey).

Last edited:
I just phoned Shop4parts and they provided the correct ones when supplied with the car's details. Sorry but I can't remember what they were...😬

"Lancia", "Champion", "NGK", "Bosch" or "1200 LT DCPR7EIX Ngk Irıdıum"...
I'm literally lost in spark plugs! Which one should I buy, please help me.
NGK BKR5EZ is recommended in the car manual, how is the performance of this spark plug? Is there any other spark plug you think is better than this?

(It is original spare part for Lancia in Turkey).
I just stick to OEM recommend

they are cheap
preform well
last a very long time if the rest of the car is running right (at least 20K miles and can be pushed way beyond this)

on the FIRE engines access isnt a problem on hard to reach cars I might be tempted to use some fit and forget expensive plugs

Fit and forget can be troublesome to remove after 40K miles even if anti seize is used

I just stick to OEM recommend

they are cheap
preform well
last a very long time if the rest of the car is running right (at least 20K miles and can be pushed way beyond this)

on the FIRE engines access isnt a problem on hard to reach cars I might be tempted to use some fit and forget expensive plugs

Fit and forget can be troublesome to remove after 40K miles even if anti seize is used
For now, I have added the OEM one to my cart (NGK BKR5EZ). If I don't get a different recommendation, I'll take it. Thank you.

Back