Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Ladies beach Volleyball

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • gay wrestling

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sammiboo said:
i dont like F1 - its boring unless they crash!!!

i prefer wrc :slayer:

PMSL:D How honest can you get Sammi:eek: ? Mind you, i think the same and so do alot of others i no doubt!
Thing is, this may be Fiat Forum but i just dont class myself as a petrol head!(n)

I chose Formula 2, working on the assumption that you actually mean GP2.
I watch the BTTC, but while they are all "going for it", sometimes this means "driving into each other" (n)
H

try and follow as much f1 and touring cars as poss, but for proper action prefer things like the clio cups etc for pure excitemnet and spills etc :D

thorough bred petrol head here, just dont get too much time for it now with work, but hopefully that will be changing soon if my plans work out (y)

They did the clio race at Donningtona couple of weeks back, it was strange to see all these little cars virtually smashed up just being wheeled past, normally you have to be a rubber necker to see that much damage.
:D

Dobby said:
They did the clio race at Donningtona couple of weeks back, it was strange to see all these little cars virtually smashed up just being wheeled past, normally you have to be a rubber necker to see that much damage.
:D

i must admit thats part of the reason i like it so much, the racing is mad and the shunts can be spectacular. get them on a damp track and its even better :D

Back