Where to go?

Currently reading:
Where to go?

D

Daniel

hi ive had my bravo for a few months now (1.8 HLX) and i still love everything about the car. i havent been able to test the car completely out. does anyone know any off road places where i can go. i am a student in nottingham at the moment but i also live in north west london, harrow (inbetween wembley and watford). is there anywhere to go near these places?
thanx daniel

alrite daniel,
im also from nottingham i find one of the best places to test out your car is drive to mansfield down the a60 - a614 then a617 rainworth bypass - that road is very fast so you should be able to fully test your car on the dual carriage way bit! drop me an email sometime
nick

Re: Re: Where to go?

Ello Daniel. I live in London (off the A12) but have friends and family in Harrow. Do u live near Pinner road by any chance, near the new image car audio showroom?

I have a 1.6 and my mate has the same car as yours..a 1.8.

Happy motoring mate.

Jay

Re: Re: Where to go?

nick. i live in sherwood rise just off mansfield road. do i just go down mansfield road away from town then? cheers for the place. ill probably go down there soon.

jay. yeah i think i know where pinner road is. is that the one which goes to george 5th? i dont know where the new image car audio showroom is tho. i live just down kenton road. cheers

so theres nowhere off road then?thanx

Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

Daniel,
you keep mentioning "off road". Are you intending to jack up the bravo like one of those hybrid off road saloons (Volvo, Audi, Rover) and paint your bumpers matt black?
If some track time is what your after try:

http://www.donnington.co.uk/

Probably cost a small fortune (no Student discount here!) and if you tw@t your car you can kiss the baby too!
Marko

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

no what i mean by off road is somewhere where i can see what the car can do and not be flying past the police doing over a ton or if i crash take other cars out with me. somewhere like an abandon air strip!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

I went to a tame party on Sherwood Rise saturday night.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

i dont live too far from rise park!
nick

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

I see now.

Lincolnshire is full of old concrete airstrips but none that i'd like to do more than 20mph over. If you go along to your local cruise there might be someone in the know that can help you there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

Rainworth bypass is definately the best place to try though. I dont think ive ever seen a police car on there, and obviously dont go hairing down there at 120mph at rush hour.

Its also best to take a run at it from Southwell Road end, not the A614 end as its downhill most the way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to go?

A46 southbound towards Leicester, dual carriageway with a nice straight section where you can give it some welly!

Mark.