Technical Where to get Linea Springs

Currently reading:
Technical Where to get Linea Springs

casahit

Hi!
My daughter has a 2008 Linea 1.4 57kw petrol, and in MOT it was discovered that it has one Spring broken in both front and back. I tried to find a replacement online without any luck. I got a hint that Grande Punto 1.4 springs would fit the front, but what to do with the back springs. As this is quite an old car I would not like to spend too much on original springs as they are quite expensive. Any ideas where to get reasonably priced springs? I live in Finland, so a place that would ship to Finland would be preferred...

br. Marko

The original ones available from Fiat are about 100 € each. Lowering "performance" springs cost just the same so I'd go with the original ones. No point in cutting corners then. You can't mix different type of springs so be sure to buy only the ones that match OEM specs or just the full set of lowering springs from same manufacturer. Check that the dimensions match.

Also if you want to take a risk then go ahead and buy full set of the cheapest standard GP springs. For example Eibach lowering springs are also compatible with Bravo,GP and Linea so it's possible that also the standard OEM springs from these models are compatible with Linea. Let us know the outcome. Good luck!

Back