Technical How to open side wing mirror of Linea TJet?

Currently reading:
Technical How to open side wing mirror of Linea TJet?

Navin Talati

Rear view mirrors on both the sides of car (Fiat Linea T-Jet) are known as Wing Mirrors. They bears side indicator lights (probably LEDs). These lights are not working while taking Left or Right turns.
I wants to replace the non working light strips/units from these Wing Mirrors.
Can any one show me the method that how these Mirrors should be opened and the lights can be replaced?
A prompt and positive response from honourable forum members is expected.
Regards.
Navin Talati / 25-08-2023

In the Bravo you lever the mirror out, this clips into three push fit sockets. Once the glass is removed its clear how it works just a few screws to remove. Panda much the same. I did replace a turn signal in mothers Perodua which was the same basic method, but it was not supposed to be changed separately and had to be cut out and glued back. I have used 'Speedy Fix' plastic glue (2 part) to great effect on several car components that require a strong permanenet fix.. Removing the mirror is always risky but if you use a wide lever and are positive you can get the glasses out most times. Hopefully someone will confirm my suggestions or come up with something better soon. Good luck

In the Bravo you lever the mirror out, this clips into three push fit sockets. Once the glass is removed its clear how it works just a few screws to remove. Panda much the same. I did replace a turn signal in mothers Perodua which was the same basic method, but it was not supposed to be changed separately and had to be cut out and glued back. I have used 'Speedy Fix' plastic glue (2 part) to great effect on several car components that require a strong permanenet fix.. Removing the mirror is always risky but if you use a wide lever and are positive you can get the glasses out most times. Hopefully someone will confirm my suggestions or come up with something better soon. Good luck
Sir,
Can you please send some of the pictures?
regards.

Back