General Where can I get door trim/sticker/decal for Seicento Sporting?

Currently reading:
General Where can I get door trim/sticker/decal for Seicento Sporting?

trogdor

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Fiat Seicento Sporting as alternative to my Audi 90, I loved driving that thing but it was too painful on the wallet, (5 cylinder engine only gave 25mpg) so in a bid to save some money I purchased said Fiat. Am hoping it will save at least a grand a year in tax, fuel and insurance!

Anyway its a bit untidy cosmetically, one of the previous owners has removed the door trim stickers/decals on the doors along with the little bit behind the door.

Now I would like to get some replacement ones, however fiat want £60.00 a side for the door sticker! and £20 or so for the smaller bit behind the door. Since thats a tad expensive, does anyone know of any other sources for these?

I also have some knocking from the rear, I am hoping its the exhaust as I dont fancy doing the trailing arms just yet.

Can someone tell me if there should be a boot floor as I only have a carpet covering the spare wheel at the mo.

Finally what is the mostly likely place for leaks into the boot as its a bit damp back there and would like to get it sorted!

I do love the car tho, its so different to drive than my Audi but is lots of fun in the corners!

No boot floor you just have carpet

Check the window seals and the rear light seals to see if theyve perished as a cause for damp in boot

Take an image of sticker you want to a sign shop and see if they can make something or maybe there is a supplier of sticker on ebay?

i'd put my money on the rear lights being the offending leak..

Door decals, your never gonna get them off a car in one piece and them be reuseable so if thats what your after then you will prob just have to pay up. But i'd keep an eye out for some of the rubber ones from a mpi, iirc they were sporting only but i maybe wrong. Look for cars in scrappies and sei's being broken in classified and ebay.

edit: like these

Back