Styling Wheels - Finally!

Currently reading:
Styling Wheels - Finally!

thedebonair

At last!

Cades Eros gold 16's

Went on perfectly with the exception of the locking nuts. The Fiat ones were too big so had to go and fetch some different ones.

Already had lots of nice comments :)

Much much prefer the ride on the 16's too, I can feel the road a lot more and cornering is a lot more stable.

Happy at last :p

Attachments

• IMG_20130511_125040.jpg
    IMG_20130511_125040.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20130511_104907.jpg
    IMG_20130511_104907.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 199
I like the wheels but think they would make more impact on a darker car. (Not helpful I know but thought I'd voice my opinion)

Saying that on the white car the do look understated which has an appeal all its own.

In summery I quite like them on your car, good choice (y)

Thanks again everyone!

Went to take the 500 into work this morning, drove off and all I got was clunk clunk clunk (I nearly wrote cluk cluk cluk then which would suggest something very wrong!) from the rear. Suspect handbrake catching as it was a bit stuck when I first pulled off. Had a lot of rain yesterday. Wasn't sure whether to carry on driving so jumped ship and took the Mini instead just in case. Might call breakdown tonight to see what they say.

:bang:

Thanks again everyone!

Went to take the 500 into work this morning, drove off and all I got was clunk clunk clunk (I nearly wrote cluk cluk cluk then which would suggest something very wrong!) from the rear. Suspect handbrake catching as it was a bit stuck when I first pulled off. Had a lot of rain yesterday. Wasn't sure whether to carry on driving so jumped ship and took the Mini instead just in case. Might call breakdown tonight to see what they say.

:bang:
My handbrake does stick a bit when wet but after I drive off the problem disappears. Was the problem not going away?

I had a Fiat 500 on hire and it would do that when you reversed, that was something to do with the hill hold i think, I assume it was that since it never rolled back on a slope :)

My handbrake does stick a bit when wet but after I drive off the problem disappears. Was the problem not going away?

I only drove to the bottom of the road as I was worried in case I caused any damage to anything by driving it. Car mechanics aint my strong point so thought I'd best just leave it! Wondered if it would go away if I drove it but didnt want to risk it. Should I try that?

I only drove to the bottom of the road as I was worried in case I caused any damage to anything by driving it. Car mechanics aint my strong point so thought I'd best just leave it! Wondered if it would go away if I drove it but didnt want to risk it. Should I try that?
I mean it depends how far the bottom of the road is. If I were you I would try to drive it again for a bit around the neighbourhood and if there is no improvement at all then call the tow truck.

Experts jrkirching and bgunn? What do you think? If they agree with me then def. do what I said.

Back